Enjoy the refreshing flavor of cucumber in water. It’s simple, but makes drinking water that much enjoyable. If your tap water has heavy flavors in it, this is an easy way to make it taste better. Make a pitcher of this water and store in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Good kitchen tools, like good ingredients, are important for success. You most likely already have everything you need on-hand.
- Filtered Water – Good water makes for good cuke juice.
- Glass Jug – Store the juice in the fridge for weeks in a glass growler or jug. Avoid plastic containers if possible, for taste and health concerns.
Author: Frank Falat
Recipe type: Beverage
- Cucumber, ½, sliced in coins or lengthwise
- Fresh Filtered Water
- Liquid Stevia (optional)
- Slice the half of a cucumber in coins or lengthwise. It is easier to slice lengthwise if you have a mandolin.
- Combine cucumber and water in a pitcher. Add liquid stevia drops to your tasting. Stir and serve over ice.
- Keeps in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Serving Size 8oz
Servings Per Container 8
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 1g
Dietary Fiber g
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.