Peach season is one of our favorite times of the year. Thankfully, this stonefruit is available year round in the convenient frozen aisle. Smoothies can be great for a snack, dessert or any time you have these ingredients on-hand. Unfortunately, smoothies do not work well to make in large batches. They are best consumed immediately after making them.
Allergens and substitutions: To avoid yogurt substitute coconut milk in a can.
Good kitchen tools, like good ingredients, are important for success. If your budget allows it, consider investing in a Vitamix. It is the gold standard of blenders. It purees ingredients smoother than any other blender on the market.
- Vitamix 5200 Series Blender, Black – Yes, the price tag on this blender looks like a car payment on a European luxury sedan, however, it’s the finest blender on the planet. The blade design provides for the silkiest of smoothies and sauces. And the motor on this appliance is like a turbo Vette.
- Hamilton Beach 58148A Power Elite Multi-Function Blender – A value buy for blenders. It’ll handle 95% of what you can throw at it. The body is glass which is great for clean-up and hot food like soups or sauces.
Author: Frank Falat
Recipe type: Beverage, Dessert
- Goat Yogurt, 1 cup
- Coconut Milk, from a carton, ½ cup
- Peach Slices, fresh or frozen, 1 cup
- Ice, ½ cup
- Ground Cinnamon, ¼ tsp
- Pea Protein Powder, 1 scoop (optional)
- Liquid Stevia (optional)
- Combine the yogurt, coconut milk, pea protein powder and stevia in a blender.
- Blend on a lower speed until combined.
- Add the peaches. Allow to blend for approximately a minute.
- Add the ice. Allow to blend for approximately a minute.
- Puree on the highest speed for approximately 30 seconds.
- Serve immediately and top with a dash of cinnamon.
Serving Size 12 oz
Servings Per Container 2
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 45
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5g
Saturated Fat g
Trans Fat g
Total Carbohydrate 19g
Dietary Fiber g
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.